Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pink Saturday

Some of my Mothers old jars.
These jars have held many quarts of green beans,
tomatoes and corn, blackberries and anything else she could can.
The small one is mine..half pint..I use them for candles.
I got a late start for pink Saturday..but here goes anyway.
http://www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/

Some absolutely beautiful posts there.
Thanks to Ms. Beverly for hosting Pink Saturday each week.
 I can't believe it is September already!!!
Love,
Shirley
"Oh give thanks unto the Lord, for He is good:
For His mercy endureth forever.
Psalm 107:1

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful quote and picture! And those ball jars are really special. I have begun collecting some for my daughter who just is in a new apartment. Lots of fun things to do with those old jars! Happy PS!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post! Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings,
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter if you were late, it was worth the wait. That sky scene is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy...Happy Pink Saturday..I pray that God will bless you all through out the coming week...
    I LOVE THE OLD JARS
    God Bless You...
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com