Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Pink

Pink Cosmos from my flower garden.
It has been cool today..summer is leaving us.
But...
Have a great weekend anyway.


May God Bless you wherever you may be.
Love,
Shirley


Linking today:
Pink Saturday
http://www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/

Thanks to Ms Beverly for hosting each week.

2 comments:

  1. Love cosmos ... autumn has touched us, too. I hope it waits a few more weeks before the frost, I can't bear giving up my flowers ... tho! alas! I shall have to.

    Have a beauitful weekend.
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cosmos jumps right off the page - gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com