Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

SIMPLE BEAUTY

I am still playing with my camera.
This is an old plastic bottle..
with a few Zinnias, cut down out of my flower bed.
Instead of tossing them, I put them in some water..
and took a picture!
Very simple, but still.....
Flowers are a gift of God, there are no ugly flowers!
Have a great day,and look around... there is beauty everywhere!
A Gift from our Father.
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. Shirley, you are so good with the camera. The flowers are lovely, I have to admit I am not terribly fond of zinnias - mainly because I can't grow them but these are beautiful.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reason I have so many Zinnias..
    they are the only flowers that grow for me!

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com