Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, October 14, 2011

PINK

I have shown pictures of these pink Cosmos before.
But anything that puts so much heart into blooming and blooming,
deserves to have it's picture made more than once!
And this little white one.....
Joining:
http://www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/

For Pink Saturday.
Lots and lots of Pink posts.
Have a great day!
Love,
Shirley

4 comments:

  1. I love both colors, but tend to go with the pink more. Nice job for pink day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cheerful pink! Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cosmo and your pinks ones are so pretty. I have yet to put my mums on the front porch as my pink impatiens are blooming so beautifully. They are loving all the rain and cool weather. HPS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should say that deserves another look. I could have that once a week :-)
    So wonderful. And I love the look of your street. Wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of that as well. So quiet and well kept.
    [a muted palette]

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com