Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Winter Beauty

"The glory of the Lord shall endure forever:
the Lord shall rejoice in His works."
Psalm 104:31
Winter is upon us once again, the days are short and cold,
the nights are dark and long.
But still, God sends His beauty..even in the bare branches of the trees.
He controls it all.
I am thankful that I am one of His.
Visit:
http://bloggerspirit.blogspot.com/
for
Spiritual Sunday.
Love,
Shirley



3 comments:

  1. Hi Shirl!

    So happy you stopped by. I love this post...the winter beauty speaks to me the inwardness it prompts. All goes dormant to let things renew and sleep. It is so meditative I welcome it. And, it gives contrast to the outburst and vibrance of spring.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    love, kelee katillac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a neat winter sence.. Looks like the Lord put some pink happiness in those clouds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beauty of winter although the winter doesn't look a lot different in our area from the summer. We do have a few trees that lose their leaves. I'm glad chose to make seasons and times. His blessings are unending.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com