Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ornaments

I love Christmas..and I love things that sparkle and shine!
Looking at my Christmas tree , with the lights on, I thought..."This is pretty",
... why not show a few. There are probably others out there that like  shiny things too!
So, here are a few pics.



Have a great day..blessings on you and yours.
Remember, anything good and beautiful comes from above,
and the greatest Gift of all came down from Heaven.
In the Form of a little Baby in a manger.
God showed His love for mankind at Christmas!
Love,
Shirley

3 comments:

  1. Yes your tree is lovely and I enjoyed seeing it. We have one this year, but just simple, no lights, we gave them
    away some years ago.
    Love and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday and I love your tree and your post! We should be thankful for the gift God gave us at Christmas!

    blessings,

    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday!
    Thank you for sharing this Season.
    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com