Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Spirit Sunday

......For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am,
Therewith to be content.
Philippians 4:11
God makes provisions for His people, and His creation, in the winter,
in the summer,
any time!
Visiting:
http://bloggerspirit.blogspot.com/
Thanks to Charlotte for hosting Spiritual Sundays.
Love,
Shirley

3 comments:

  1. Really lovely second capture. I was doing the exact same thing as you the other day watching two colorful rosellas in the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful set of pictures. I'm thankful, too, for the contentment that comes from living for God. Even if circumstances are not perfect, there is a contentment deep in my heart that gives me peace. That can only come from my Heavenly Father!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a lot of birds around our house. I always enjoy seeing them flying around and jumping from branch to branch, down on the lawn for awhile, pecking around and then flying back up to the trees. I love your pictures. They certainly illustrate the scripture well.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com