Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Pink Saturday

My pink for today..Knockout rose from last summer.
I was looking around in my pictures for something pink,
and ran across this. These roses are very hardy,
the easiest to grow that I have seen. There are light pink, yellow and double blooms. I hope to have more next summer.
Happy Pink Saturday,and may your day be filled with Peace...the kind that comes from above!
Love,
Shirley
http://www.howsweetthesound.typepad.com/

3 comments:

  1. So pretty!

    My PINK. I would like to invite you also to my meme, come link with me with Color Connection.

    I am your new follower..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous rose, a joy to behold!
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dare not say what a knock out. That would be lame, right?
    I love knockout roses. They are so delicate, yet they still manage to stick around here long into the cold weather. It's amazing to me.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com