Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Before and After

I am still playing with my photos...and having fun. This picture
doesn't  really have any meaning..I just wanted to see what could  be done,
 starting with almost nothing.
Here is the beginning:
a piece of crumpled foil and a plastic butterfly.
I have said it before...there is a whole new world out there .
I am loving it!
Have a great day, wishing you peace and joy .
Love,
Shirley
Grace be unto you,and peace from God our Father,
and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Ephesians 1:2

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! Let's enjoy the new tech world and show us your new products.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com