Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Butterfly

ht
I received this beautiful picture from my friend Teresa,
at:
If this link does not work, she is located on Facebook.
Look in..she has beautiful things to see!
I love the butterfly and the Scripture, and many thanks to Teresa
for letting me have it.
It makes my day brighter!
Joining:
http://lisaschaos.com/?s=macro+monday
Happy Day!
Love,
Shirley

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture!
    I look forward to the butterflies flying from flower to flower in my garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. Have a fabulous week.

    Yellow Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful butterfly and very nice picture.
    Marit, Norway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful yellow butterfly :-) visiting from MYM, hope that you can return a yellow visit too.

    http://www.homecookingwithjessy.com/little-bites-banana-muffin/

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com