Monday, April 9, 2012

Good Reading!

Jodi Picoult

I love to read..so I am a frequent visitor to our public library,
One of my favorite places, I have spent many hours there,
just browsing.
Lone Wolf was such a good read that I 
wanted to mention it on this blog. Once I started, I could not put it down..
every time I had an extra minute, I would pick it up and start reading.
It is different than  anything I have read lately, very thought provoking.
Jodi Picoult is a great author, I have read some of her other books,
but this is my favorite.
Have a great day...and happy reading!
Love,
Shirley

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley,
    Looks interesting. I'll add this to my reading list. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nel is a lover of books, so I am going to tell her about this book. Thank you for suggesting it.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a truly nice story...what a coincidence,i just enjoyed the fight between wolves and vampire in Breaking Movie last week

    awifeonline

    ReplyDelete