Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Containers

Some containers.
 I love these hands, and use them all the time.
They are very heavy, made of cement, I think.

Playing with photo editing.

The wonders of technology!
Wishing you a great, happy and peaceful day!
God is good.
Love,
Shirley
Joining:
This or That Thursday
http://www.debduty.com/

2 comments:

  1. Lovely shots, Shirley.

    I like the hands, they remind me that no one can snatch me from the Father's hands.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hands raised in prayers - I loved them.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com