Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

After the rain

 
 
I could not decide which picture to use..so used both.
These were taken after a day of cloudy, rainy weather,
when the sun came out,
And our beautiful Carolina blue sky appeared.
If you look closely, you can see tiny waterdrops on the first rose.
Joining:
http://www.skyley.blogspot.com/
http://floralfridayfoto.blogspot.com/
Love,
Shirley

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful perspective on these beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely roses with such a rich color. The water drops are added beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice capture of the beautiful roses and the water droplets. Thanks for visiting my blog Happy shooting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way the sun comes through the petals!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great perspective. Lovely shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful, deep crimson red rose! Striking against the blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful shots! Happy sky watching.

    Skywatch

    ReplyDelete
  8. such beautiful photos! i would have had trouble deciding between the two too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shirley,
    I enjoyed your beautiful photos. I always feel your passion to nature from your photos. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to get down on my knees(as best I could), and look up, to get these photos.
    The things we do for a picture. But...looking up is good for the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely roses; I can almost smell them

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice background for your roses! From FFF. My entry: wisdom is calling: willyouhearfromme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com