Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Majesty

 
 
Today's Sunrise.
I went outside early..and just stood and admired this view for awhile.
 Small, scattered clouds all over the sky...and of course a jet trail!
When I look into the majesty of the Heaven's, I feel very small.
Joining:
http://www.skyley.blogspot.com/
Love,
Shirley

9 comments:

  1. Well I'm admiring the photos you've taken - you've done such a wonderful job of showing the expanse of the sky and the golden light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty puffy clouds, lovely skies! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous greeting for the day. Terrific captures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy that you woke up early and captured these moments in time. How wonderful these images are. What a way to start the day.
    JM Illinois
    U.S.A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful sunrise! Love the scattered clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sunrise capture, Shirley! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sky and I love the silhouetted trees!

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com