Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Skies


You can stand in almost the same place and get many different pictures of the sky.
This is just a jet trail..the tiny black dot is an airplane!
Looking straight up.

On our street, there are always trees present in any picture.
We have many tall trees.


This was made on Easter Sunday Morning

Beautiful Easter Sunrise.
Joining:
http://www.skyley.blogspot.com/
Have a blessed day.
Love,
Shirley

3 comments:

  1. I think your trees add to the beauty of the sky. Happy skywatching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics! I love watching the skies too. They always seem to be changing. I could just stand in awe all the time! Joan

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com