Saturday, July 27, 2013

Tiny Birdhouses


I saw these on Pinterest...the website even had a pattern.
I plan to use them as Christmas ornaments.
I make things to give to my nursing home friends every year at Christmas,so by getting started now..in July..
I should have plenty.
You can use left over card stock, decorative paper, old Christmas cards,even newspaper.The dark green one is made from a toilet paper roll.
Extremely easy to make.
 
I will add glitter, and other things to them, and a ornament hanger for the tree.
I love gold and silver, glitter, anything that sparkles and shines.
If left to myself, the world would probably be covered with a gold and silver haze!
Happy crafting to all!
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. How cute these birdhouses are. That's so nice that you make Christmas presents for your friends at the nursing home. I'm sure they will love these. What a great idea.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will add lots of glitter and other things..will show again when finished.My nursing home people love anything...they love getting presents!

      Delete