Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, August 16, 2013

RED!

A red geranium on my front porch.
I love the color, so I could not resist taking a picture.
 This tiny blossom had fallen...so I took its picture too!

It has been so cool today..feels like Fall.
Being a Summertime person..I hate to see it end.
Have a blessed day!
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Funnily enough i looked out through the back window this morning and, though I don't have many, the red geraniums and dahlias really stood out. They are really past their best but I can't bear to dead head them as they still provide startling colour!! Joan

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com