Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, October 7, 2013

The Squirrel Tree

 
 
This squirrel lives in a tree in my yard..along with others of his kind.
Every morning he comes down,runs across the yard and climbs another tree,
so he can jump over and walk on the power lines, down the street to the neighbor's tree.
In the evening he walks the power lines back home..to this tree.
I see him doing this every day.
He leads a very carefree life.
I kind of envy him.....
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. That is such a funny story, Shirley. What a sight to see every day.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can sit on my porch and watch them.Squirrels are very intelligent!

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com