Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

RED!


I take a lot of pictures of this red maple tree in my yard.
I feel it is worth every bit of the effort.
When the sun shines a certain way, it looks like a light is in the branches.
God's art work..cannot be duplicated by mankind.
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. I agree it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red maple tree in your yard is wonderful, Shirley. It reminds me of Autumn around here. How nice it must be to see this tree every day.

    Have a very nice week.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com