Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bookmarks




This past Christmas, I recycled toilet paper rolls and cardboard,
 and made little birdhouse ornaments for my nursing home friends.
Ever since , when I see a nice,flat piece of cardboard, from any kind of small box,cereal, cracker,etc.
I feel it should be used, instead of tossing.
These bookmarks were made using cardboard from boxes, scrapbook paper,glue..
I printed the angels and Bible verses on my computer.
They make nice little gifts to tuck into cards, and I will pass some at the nursing homes for Mother's Day.
It is amazing what can be made from almost nothing.
Have a blessed day...and happy crafting!
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com