Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Day Of Thanks

I am Thankful...
For all my family, near and far, for good friends, for my blogging friends.
Every one that the Lord has allowed to pass through my life, in person or through cyberspace.
None of it has been an accident, there is a reason for each and everyone,
and
I am thankful for each one.
Most of all, I am thankful to my Heavenly Father...who created Heaven and earth.
And allows me to be called one of His...through His Son, Jesus.
I am so blessed!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com