Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, November 21, 2014

Bluebirds!

Bluebirds!
I have a hard time getting pictures of them.
Still...
They are one of my favorite things to photograph.
They fly around the yard all the time.
And sometime pose.. sitting on the wires.
The Bluebirds bless my soul!
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet bluebirds. Taking pictures of birds is one of my favorite things to do, Shirley. We have many similar interests. Around here, I see the blue jays, robins, and sea gulls. If you ever see a red cardinals, please take a picture for me. I am fascinated with them.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com