Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

View From The Top


Surveying the world...from the  top of a very tall tree.
My camera has a huge zoom...this really is a tall tree,
Down the road from our house.
I am loving my camera and taking pictures more every day.
Love,
Shirley
Happy Skywatching!

4 comments:

  1. that is such a pretty photo, birds are a delight to watch when they are flitting about


    my blog moved to www.pearlmaple.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...the joys of a telephoto lens. Nicely done. Have a blessed Skywatch Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet photo with such a pretty blue sky for a backdrop ~ I'll bet he was enjoying a great view from up there! Hope he and his feathered friends are all staying warm, I know the chill temps have reached pretty far south!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like the robin to me. I see them around here all the time. What a sweet picture, Shirley.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com