Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Birds

I have these little suet feeders hanging just outside my carport.
All kinds of birds come, but I have a hard time getting pictures.
There is one male Cardinal and his female that come,
 but fly the minute they hear me at the door.
I love watching the birds.but bird watching requires a lot of patience.
Oh well.....
Have a great Sunday!
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, it does require a lot of patience. Sometimes I watch the birds, and I have to be real still to take a picture of them. Some fly away more quickly than others. The Robins are brave birds, and the other day a Dove flew right next to my car. I just watched it and didn't take a picture, as it was so special getting that close to me. :)

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com