Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, June 9, 2016

The Butterfly

I watched him for a long time.
 Flitting here and there, and all around the yard, and the neighbor's yard.
He always came back to this yellow flower.
It must have really sweet nectar.
His little friend came along too.
It was a peaceful time,sitting watching the butterflies.
Love,
Shirley

6 comments:

  1. Shirley, I think this is the prettiest butterfly picture I've seen in blog land. It's so hard for me to get pics of the butterfly, as they flutter away too quickly. They must really like those yellow flowers.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't seem to have as many as we used to. I love butterflies too.

      Delete
    2. We don't seem to have as many as we used to. I love butterflies too.

      Delete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com