Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, July 22, 2016

Eucalyptus and Spearmint

I make my own soy candles, for my family and friends.
I always let them cure for at least two weeks before lighting.
This is a new scent...I didn't know how it would smell.
It is a very clean and fresh scent.
I like it, and I love my candle making hobby.
My family likes it too!
Have a blessed day.
Love,
Shirley

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful hobby. I love candles! I think I have one in every room in my house. Have fun with this hobby. It sounds like such a pleasant one.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com