Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Thankful


It has been awhile since I posted any thing on this blog.
Taking a bit of time to " stop and smell the roses'.
And being thankful for all the good things the Lord has allowed to come my way.
It is very hot and dry..still I love the month of July...my birthday month!
They seem to be coming more  frequently in the last few years!
Have a blessed day.
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a grand Birthday, Shirley.

    I really enjoyed catching up on your posts tonight. Your pictures are like a breath of fresh air to me. Happy August!

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com