Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Busy Monday

Today will be busy.
Business to handle...and going to vote.
My husband is in a wheelchair, which makes it a bit harder...but it is doable.
I am thankful for the freedom and the ability to do it all.
God is good!
Happy Monday, enjoy this lovely White Coneflower!
Love,
Shirley

2 comments:

  1. I voted here on the early voting days. Lord help us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley, this is one of the prettiest flowers I've seen in blog land.

    Have a pleasant week ahead.

    love, ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com