Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Sunflowers and Jars

It has been awhile since I posted. Life became very hectic, and I just got tired!
But, I have "regrouped" and feel like starting again..I miss my blog.
It is a good thing for me, to be able to show my pictures, and talk about inspirational things.
 Hopefully, things that will be uplifting to others.
I have several of these Taster's Choice coffee jars.
They are a really pretty shape,
and my Granddaughter and I were wondering how to recycle them.
The sunflowers are silk...the design... Shirley.
I will be putting roses and other flowers on other jars...the ideas are endless.
They are just worth recycling!
Have a blessed day.
Love,
Shirley


1 comment:

  1. Good seeing you back in the blog world. It is a joy for me and enjoy what others share. I use just plain old jars. Yours look nicer.

    ReplyDelete

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com