Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas!!

I make my own labels for my candles, and have been playing around with my own compositions. Some look pretty good-I might use as Christmas Cards!No one can accuse you of copyright infringement using your own compositions!









I can make labels from any of these images. Of course I will have to crop and resize and all that wonderful stuff! I have much patience, and eventually it will be done right! I spend way too much time on my computer,but I HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The white Poinsettias
in the green vase is probably my favorite. I Love All Things Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com