Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A few of my good smelling candles!
Soy and Palm wax

So here I am,doing my first post on my own blog!! As time goes on, I will get better(I hope. Anyway a few pictures of things I love. Some of my good smelling candles. I had never really thought about making candles, until my daughter mentioned it. She loves candles and I thought it would be a good thing to do for her. So here I am, pouring, and trying to
find out everything I can about candles.
And now I have branched out even more and I am making hand painted teacup candles! And I spend a lot of time sitting and thinking about scents and colors, and new ways to make them look better! I guess I must be addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com