Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Old and New






Looking around in my backyard ,I found this old worn out flower pot,dirty and peeling-ready to be thrown away.

I picked it up ,washed the dirt away and gave it a new coat of paint,on the inside and out-and a brand new design





.Grandson Jeremy took it home with him, and planted pansies in it. So now the old worn out pot has a new, useful life!
If I can do this to an old worn out vessel, Just think what the Lord can do for an empty,tired and worn out life!! New life through Him!!!!

1 comment:

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com