Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving has come and gone, and I must say we had a nice time. Part of my family ,and other family members and friends came so we had a full house, and enjoyed every minute of it!














These pictures are dark,but everyone enjoyed the food!

I spent all morning cooking turkey and all the trimmings. You can see it is going down well!!

And of course the crowning joy of the day, great grandson Brayden! Is he not precious?



Twins Tyler and Caleb did not get to attend
but they are precious too. As is Grandson Dylan, and Grand daughter Cassandra.

















I am thankful for every member of my family,Old and new. 2 Children, 3 Grandchildren and 3 Great Grandchildren.I am Blessed!!

 
 PLANTS

These plants don't know that it is December! Here are some pictures of some of my plants and some of Jeremy's.Still blooming!
Marigolds are usually gone by now.


 This fern is hugging the deck!

























Jeremy's plants.He seems to have a "green thumb"everything grows well for him. His North Georgia mountain farmer heritage coming out in him!!















We put our outside Christmas lights up this afternoon, but not as many as last year, .I love the Christmas Season and usually  get caught up in all the festivities.This has been a good week and I am thankful for all!
Don't have pictures of my lights yet,but our neighborhood is shining!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com