Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

POEMS AND PICTURES







Sometimes it is just easier to speak from the heart  in a poem. Here are a few poems and paintings.All poems and artwork are original works by me.

Sunbonnet Girl! A small wooden plaque. Original by Shirley!!



This painting measures 28x32,my version of a Thomas Kinkaide. 
Hangs in my living room.





Original by Shirley. Went to Kim at Christmas. Framed 16x20 canvas.

 Below is my version of a picture from a book, one of my first paintings. Unframed 16X20 canvas. All the pictures are painted with acrylics. Many people prefer oils, but I started with acrylics and just stick with them. I have other paintings I will post later when I can get them all sorted and in order.
Painting has been a great blessing in my life,and I thank The Lord for every opportunity He has allowed me.Anything good or any thing beautiful comes from Him!!
Blessings on all who may see this post. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com