Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Scenes From North Georgia Mountains


View of the Mountains from Aska Rd. Blue Ridge Ga. HOME!!!




 View of Lake Blue Ridge.

Little Rock Creek Falls


Flame Azaleas, They grow wild in the mountains.


Mountain Laurel


Toccoa River

Scenery on Toccoa River


White Dogwood.
  
Vogel State Park


Fall Colors
I was born a North Georgia Mountain person,
raised a North Georgia Mountain person,
When I leave this world I will still be a mountain person.
Though moved away for many years, in my heart they still mean one thing;
HOME!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com