Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, February 5, 2010

AMAZING GRACE

       
The Grand Old Song of the Christian faith!
Amazing Grace was written by John Newton, a former slave trader who was saved in his later years.
God has used this song in a mighty way, many people have  come to a knowledge of Christ because of it, People have sung it on their death bed, people in prison have sung it.
Shortly before my Mother left this world, I asked her to sing me a song. Lying in her nursing home bed, and with a quivering voice, she sang Amazing Grace all the way through. One of the precious memories I have that will stay with me throughout this life.
I believe when we cross from this life into the place God has prepared for us that we will still be singing AMAZING GRACE!
God's Grace is truly amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com