Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, February 8, 2010

JUDGE NOT

                                                            
Poem I received in an E'mail.
Something to think about!
Judge Not
I was shocked, confused, bewildered
As I entered heaven's door.
Not by the beauty of it all,
Nor the lights or it's decor.

But it was the folks in Heaven
Who made me sputter and gasp,
The thieves,the liars, the sinners,
the alcoholics and the trash.

There stood the kid from seventh grade
Who swiped my lunch money twice.
Next to him was my old neighbor
Who never said anything nice.

I nudged Jesus,"What's the deal"?
I would love to hear Your take.
How did all these sinners get up here?
God must've made a mistake.

"And why is everyone so quiet,
So somber-give me a clue"
"Hush child" He said,"They're all in shock"
No one thought they'd be seeing you"!

Every Saint Has A Past,
Every Sinner Has A Future!

JOHN 6 -37
"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; And him that come to me I shall in no wise cast out".

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com