Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, March 5, 2010

CUPS

I love to browse  thrift stores. Since I am a natural born pack rat, and do lots of different crafts,
there is always something "waiting just for me" to come and find it.. Lately I have taken to getting solid white teacups  and saucers, hand painting designs on them and using them for hand poured candles. As these are TF findings, hardly ever any two alike. I have a lot of fun searching around looking for dishes! They make nice Mother's Day gifts filled with scented candle wax.

Here are a few:








 




 


And last, this set of wine glasses.

I love what I do, and  thank The Lord for every opportunity I have to pick up a paint brush. And 
I am partial to roses,all colors and sizes.
Painting is good for the soul!!
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com