Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hand Painted Glassware




Glass cannister painted with roses.


Another glass cannister with fruit

Wine Glass with roses. One of a set of four.

Set of champagne glasses with red poinsettias.
Champagne with white Poinsettias,
Lavender vase with roses.
Yellow roses
Large vase with yellow roses
Grapes
I love painting on glassware.
Most of these have either been sold or given away to friends and family.
These pictures don't do them justice as my camera skills are not my best feature.The colors are much brighter in reality!
All these are painted with my own designs. 
There are actually many more pieces that I haven't photographed.
Due to family sickness and COLD WEATHER I haven't been working in my building much lately.
Hopefully spring will be here soon!
I'M READY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com