Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

PHOTO EDITING

Butterfly in my Garden



There is an old saying that one picture is worth a thousand words .Sometimes words are not even needed.
It is amazing the things  that can be done with photographs nowadays. 
I was playing around in Picasa and tried some of the different effects.
Here are several of the same flower.
Just a click changes everything. I think there is a life lesson in here-Be careful where you click!


This is the original flower. A Zinnia from last summer.
Beautiful on its own with no editing effects.




First Edit-Soft Focus
I like the soft edges, and use this a lot in my pictures.



2. I really like this one
Looks like a different flower.



3 Red Tint
Looks kind of like a Poinsettia!

4- Another Favorite 
This is beautiful!


5-Black and White- As a person who loves color,
I do not care as much for this one.
But Black and White has its place.....it was First!



6-Sepia-Somewhat better than Black and White
Looks like  a picture found in an old album.
Romantic!


7  Yellow Tint
Surreal


8 Purple Tint
Everybody loves purple!

9 Beige tint-I like this one
Soft,pretty pastel color.


10 Blue Tint
 Another Surreal! Maybe made on the Moon?

11  I can't remember what this is-But it is bright and I like it.
Imagine...Purple Leaves !
Picasa is pretty basic  Hey....if I did it.........
I could spend all day doing this.
 I can only imagine what a really knowledgeable person  could do with it.
Or someone with PhotoShop.
Isn't technology wonderful?
 I still remember the days of the little Brownie cameras,
and I took many pictures with mine as I was growing up.
We have come a long way, and we are  so blessed.
Happy picture taking and Photo editing to all.
There is a whole world of tints and colors waiting out there!
Love,
Shirley
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com