Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

SIGNS OF SPRING

The sun was shining today, I had some things to do outside so I took my camera with me to see if I could find anything that looked spring-like. Though everything still looks dull and brown, things are definitely beginning to change!

The little blue flowers are back!

I'm not sure what they are called-"Johnny Jump Ups" Maybe?
No matter what their name is, I am glad to see them!

And these pansies that made it through the "Pansy Holocaust", and still have blooms!
Granted only a few, but they are hanging in there.
 Bless their hardy little souls!

This is a dogwood tree-it looks dead, but there are buds forming.
Just a few warm days...........
Will make the difference.
Our neighborhood will be covered in a cloud of white dogwood blooms.


You can see buds in this shot.
And our beautiful"Carolina Blue" sky!


This is our garden spot. Not much to look at now, but Jeremy and I have great plans come summer.

 
Corn, beans, tomatoes,CUCUMBERS, his favorite veggie!


And last , our neighbor's Forsythia bush. Definitely buds forming.

 
You can't really tell with this picture, but they are there!!!
This has been the coldest winter we have had in a long time,
But spring is on the way!!
(Isn't it?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com