Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

PAINTING




Painting is one of the joys of my life.
And I enjoy sharing with others, and seeing other people's creations.
Mostly I do Decorative painting.

Glassware:


 
 











 Wood




Angels

Landscapes

Other

************************************

 Today we saw that shutters on the front of our house were looking really bad:


 So I got out my trusty old painting shirt (everybody needs one).
My paint and brush,

My ladder:

 And set to work.

I have a mental image of myself that does not correspond to this picture!
Oh Well..........


All done!
Actually there are four shutters.Picture of two.
Nice chocolate color.
(Any thing chocolate has to be good)
 A couple of times I was tempted to taste it.
In the can it looked just like chocolate icing!


Now on to the well house!


Done at last!

  . They say art is in the eye of the beholder!

I am getting the hang of this,
but
Being retired is just not an easy life!!!!
Love,
Shirley


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com