Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pictures


 

Playing With Photos 

Sometimes I like to sit down and see what be done, using my photo editing programs.
You can change sizes,shapes, colors.
Add things.
And
Make things look different from what they actually are!
Which is, depending on the person, a good thing,
or it could be a bad thing in the wrong hands.
As someone who loves "make believe," I  just have fun with it.

I spend  much time on my computer.
Doing all sorts of weird things.
And trying to learn lots of different programs.
Sometimes it takes time and lots of "trial and error."
But
  Anytime spent being happy is not wasted time . 
It makes me happy!



Everybody likes to see pictures.   





These pictures were created using different elements from different places.
Putting them all together to make one picture.


Angels

Different color


Old barns




Hand Painted




The snow doesn't look too realistic,
But hey.....
I am just playing!
And trying to learn.

When you think of how easy it is to change a photograph,
Stop for a moment and think how much easier it is for The Lord to change lives! 
And
His change is perfect. 
And will last forever!

Blessings on all.
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com