Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

BIRTHDAY

Even though the weather is hot and dry,
July is my favorite month of the year..

July 14 is always a special day for me.
Want to know why???

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
  
 I have had lots of birthdays.
Each one  special in its own way.
Sometimes I have received many presents and cards,
Sometimes not so many.
and
Sometimes just ignored!!


Which is o.k.
 because
I Have Been Blessed!!

Blessed beyond measure.

I have a loving God.
And
I know the Love and Mercy Of Our Savior.
I am blessed with precious family that I love dearly.
All of them.
From the oldest to the youngest.
My Husband and my Children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.
My brother and sisters , and nieces and nephews and cousins,
scattered all over the country.
 I am thankful for each one.

 
When any one in the family has a birthday,
My niece, Teresa always calls and sings "Happy Birthday."
She has her own version which ends with the words...
....Hubba Hubba Hubba!....
After we receive her call our birthday has officially begun!
 * * * * *

Today I have a tub of chocolate ice-cream.
Just for me!


It is full of brownie pieces and other chocolate things.
A chocolate lover's dream.
Delicious!
And it is all mine.
Because it 's my birthday!!




I have a guardian angel to watch over me..




Given to me by my daughter, Kim. 



How can I go wrong with an angel watching!


Life is good!

Blessings on all.
Love,
Shirley

Happy Birthday to me!♪ ♪


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com