Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Another Walk

Red Crepe Myrtle

This week I will be showing  more scenes from my walks.
I spent awhile today walking in a local park, just me and my camera.
Still learning about taking good pictures-I have so much to learn,
but...
I am having so much fun!!
And my little camera is my newest "best friend"!!
I take it everywhere and just "snap away" at anything and everything. 
And a good thing about it is..it keeps me on the move!
When you are enjoying yourself it does not seem like exercise.

Serene

 Island Of My Dreams
In photography, as in other kinds of art,
Water is always a good thing!


Reaching for the Sky.

More tomorrow.

Until then:
May the Lord bless you,
 May your days be happy and filled with sunshine,
and 
Your nights peaceful and full of moonlight and stars.
Love,
Shirley



No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com