Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, August 6, 2010

MORNING WALK

This picture is from an old Valentine.

More pictures from my morning walks through our neighborhood.
Beauty found in  ordinary places and things.

Friday August 6, 2010

Peaceful little stream, meandering through the woods,
On it's way to join the Big Creek on the other side of the field.


 Decorative Grass growing by the side of the road.


Goldenrod.
Autumn is not far away!


I don't know what kind of berries these are.
They were growing by the roadside.


My lucky day...
I found a quarter lying right in front of me!

Tomorrow, I will take yet another walk,
And
Search for other things of beauty by the side of the road!
 They are there, free, supplied by God!

  Love,
         Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com