Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Prayer Box


I am a praying person, I believe fully in the power of prayer.
But
Sometimes my mind is so cluttered with day to day living
that I forget some of the requests that have been made.
So I decided I needed a  box in which to keep everything.
I could have used a store bought box, but I wanted to do it myself .
To my way of thinking that makes it more personal.
And I loved doing it!

 I found this small, ordinary, brown box at the Dollar Tree, and painted it a very light shade of green.

That wasn't really what I wanted, 

So I changed the color:

And painted these red roses on it.

That still wasn't exactly what I wanted ,so I changed it yet again.
I always seem to wind up with pink roses.

The final version.

Now I will place names of my family, friends, and other requests in it,
and
Though I cannot always remember names, 
The Father knows each one. 
I may not be able to do great things,  or have access to important, powerful people.
Still, I can pray.
And prayer changes things!


* * * * *

I believe in prayer!!!
 
     Love,
        Shirley















No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com