Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

This is not my Iris..I wish it was.
Next year..Maybe!

A few more "walk in the park" pictures.


All Alone.. By Myself....



I Am Not Mistletoe...But it is o.k. to pretend!!!


You Can Stay If You Like........I'm Leaving!




Until another day:

An Old Irish Blessing
May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!
* * *
Love,
Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com