Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Monday, August 2, 2010

WALKING


I have decided to start taking a walk around my neighborhood every day.
Beginning today. 
Walking is not only  good for the body, it is good for the soul. 
As usual, I will carry my dearest little friend (my camera) along.
There is beauty to be found in the most everyday things-things we usually pay no attention to.
So that is what I will focus on-the most "ordinary" things.
Every day this week I will post one picture from my walk along our neighborhood and the streets
around about us.

Monday, Aug.2,2010
Short walk today to the foot of the hill,
Just down the road from my house.

Love, Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com