Welcome to my small spot in the universe.
Through pictures and a few words, I hope to communicate to others the blessings we receive, even in the smallest every day things around us.
God is good!
Your comments are appreciated!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Angel


Looking at  these Angels, I am thinking perhaps I got somewhat better at painting the details.
There are many intricate details involved in painting ceramics.
Tiny little things.....like eyes, lips and fingernails.
The eyes especially, they  add  personality and "soul" to the piece. 
And that is what we are striving for!

I love this one. 

My daughter's favorite color is red...
So.. an Angel dressed in red!  



"Begin each day with a prayer to arm your soul"

Until another day.......
Love,
Shirley 


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.From The Heart.blogspot.com